The Spirit of Collaboration offers a unique opportunity for self-assessment, providing participants who are committed to personal and professional development, the tools and skill sets necessary to succeed and excel, even in times of extreme uncertainty. Participants will gain access to automated evaluation tools that are easy to use and designed to accelerate learning and enhance personal and professional growth.
The Spirit of Collaboration Coaching Suite Assessments include:
1. The Organizational Roles Inventory™ – helps you understand how you filter information, frame situations, ask questions and make decisions. It provides feedback about personal attitudes, strengths and limits.
2. The Vision, Mission Values & Goals Survey™ – helps you articulate your values and get clear on three things: What is your vision? What are your goals? What do you want to change?
3.The Personality Profile™ – The Enneagram helps provide you with insight into how other people see the world differently from you, an essential first step in building better personal and professional relationships.
4. Integral Leadership Survey™ – targets areas for development, provides strategies to enhance strengths, and provide strategic direction for identifying and initiating “Action Opportunities.”
5. The Anger Inventory™ – helps you determine the extent to which anger influences your decisions.
6. The Anxiety Survey™ – helps you understand your anxiety level and how it compares to those around you.
7. The Stress Assessment™ – helps you identify the sources of your stress (internal or external) and outline strategies for reducing stress.
The true learning-spirit of Collaborative Coaching is in cultivating “the strength to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” Being true to who we are starts with thinking, talking, and walking your values.